What to look for in patio furniture
Great patio furniture brings comfort and function to your outdoor spaces. With a spacious table and easy-to-use, comfortable chairs a basic brick patio is transformed into a sensory-rich dining destination. Outfit a cozy porch with a wicker sofa and a classic wicker sling chair, both stocked with ample cushions, and the porch will quickly become a second family room during the warm weather months. Don’t overlook the outdoor-living opportunities on balconies and in pocket gardens. When complemented with the right patio furniture or bistro set, these petite garden getaways will beckon you outside time and again.
Check out the following tips for choosing the best patio furniture for your space. Thoughtful planning will ensure that your outdoor living space is inviting for years to come.
- Make a List: Begin by thinking about how you would like your outdoor space to function. Would you like it to serve as a dining area on warm summer nights? Would you like to host your next dinner party in the space?
- Take a seat before you buy. Nothing is better than comfortable patio furniture, you want to be able to sit down and relax.
- Go for easy care: Reserve the bulk of your hours outside enjoying your space as opposed to maintaining furniture. Most BEKA furniture is unfazed by whatever nature throws given the proper care and handling.
- Consider Storage: Add years to the life of your patio furniture by storing it in a protected location, such as a a garage or basement during the off season, and by using covers.
- Color Smart: When purchasing patio furniture, you’re not limited color at BEKA. We have many colorful finishes abound, you can also reserve bold splashes of color for cushions and accent pieces.
- Invest in Quality: The old adage “you get what you pay for” is true for patio furniture. Investing in a quality built set will make a huge difference if you don’t have to replace it every other year.